All content on this website is copyright of Field to Fork Organics Limited (“F2F”) unless specifically attributed. Downloadable materials made available through this website remain the copyright of F2F and should not be used for any other purpose than for that which they were originally intended unless prior written permission is given by F2F.
Terms & Conditions
- When you place your order you commit for 1 month
- Your payment must be credited to our bank account by the Friday before the week we start delivering your Veg Bag.
- You can cancel at any time, subject to 10 days notice by contacting us via our online form or by email. When you cancel, we will ask you for your bank account details and we will pay you back any money we owe you for the weeks remaining until the end of the month.
- If you are going away or want to pause your Veg Bag deliveries for any reason, then please let us know at least 5 days before your next Veg Bag pickup date, as we order from our farmers in advance and need to ensure that the produce is not wasted. You can give us notice via our online form or by email. Alternatively you can let a friend collect your bag and try out the scheme, (please arrange payment between yourselves).
- If you miss your collection or can’t make it, please let us know. A friend could collect it for you. We will try our best to re-unite you with your Veg Bag.
- Our produce comes straight from the fields, so you will have to wash your veg before using.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the bag for whatever reason, we will inform you by email as soon as we can.
- If your bag is not at the designated pick-up point, or the wrong size is there for you, let us know by email as soon as possible we will make up the difference or refund you.
- If you are not happy with the service, please let us know and we will try harder.
- We may change the contents of the bag based on availability at short notice.
- We may change these terms and conditions but if we do so, we will give you reasonable notice of such changes.
We respect your privacy. We have the following policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information on our website.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information we hold about you is that information given by you at the time of signing up to the scheme, making an enquiry or subscribing to our email newsletter.
We will use your personal information in the following ways;
- to administer and deliver your order; and
- to mail or email you with information related to our activities; and
- to contact you in the event of any necessary communication requested by you or initiated by us (e.g. to confirm or check your details); and
- from time to time, we may contact to ask you how we can improve our service.
The accuracy of your personal details is governed by the accuracy of the information you provide. We do not verify personal information, other than that which is provided for payment purposes. We are not responsible for errors or problems that arise as a result of inaccurate information provided by you.