Ingredients (serves 2):
-1 garlic clove
-a piece of fresh ginger (the size of a thumb, more or less)
-2 carrots (cut into big chunks)
-4 tomatoes (or some chopped tomatoes from a can)
-half a can of coconut cream
-a handful frozen peas
-several tsp curry powder (4 mild tsp if it's mild curry powder, or according to taste)
-1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Peel the ginger and cut it into pieces.
2. Slice the onion and the garlic. Mix the ginger, onion and garlic in a blender (or cut them into really small pieces).
3. Add one tbsp coconut oil to a big frying pan. Pour the ginger, onion and garlic mix. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Stir frequently.
4. Add the curry powder.
5. Add the tomatoes cut in chunks. Add a bit of sugar (half tsp). Mix well together.
6. Add the carrots (peeled and cut in chunks), the potatoes (same thing) and the peas.
7. Pour half a can of coconut cream on top of the vegs. Mix well.
8. Put a lead on the pan and cut on low-medium heat. It takes approximately 30-40 minutes to cook.