Ingredients (serves 2 people):
-500g boiled potatoes (you can use Charlotte potatoes)
-a handful raw spinach leaves
-small pieces of cheese (cheddar, Goat's cheese)
-homemade mayo (you can follow this recipe and halve the ingredients: 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp English mustard, 1 tsp white wine vinegar, 260cl vegetable oil, 1tsp strong mustard, sea salt, pepper)
1. Wash the Charlotte potatoes using a vegetable brush. No need to peel them.
2. Cut them in half (or even smaller pieces, depending on the size of the potatoes).
3. Boil them in water for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
4. Meanwhile wash the spinach and prepare the mayo.
5. Once the potatoes are cooked, wash them under cold water. You can leave them in a pan of cold water to speed up the cooling process.
6. Cut small pieces of cheese (cheddar, goat's cheese).
7. Mix the potatoes and spinach together. Add the mayo. Add the chesse.
8. Add some fresh mint leaves cut in small pieces, plus some salt and pepper.